What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How far back will CS allow you to upgrade?

Wait

How far back will Photoshop CS allow you to upgrade? I think I may have a version of 4.0 or something like that in my dad's basement. I would much rather be able to upgrade for 150.00 or so than have to fork out 600+ for the full product. [saywhat]

600 Dollars for the full version?

Yesterday, I saw CS full here in a shop. 999 Euro. 1196 Dollar.

Huh??? :shocked:

That is why I call it here "Absurdia".

As for the backwards upgrade: I suppose you can find all info at Adobe's. (you don't have to login for that if you don't want to :\ )

Erik... we are practically neighbours but here in the shops they ask .........1150 Euro!!! for a full version :(| :(| :shocked: [upset]

Nikkie

From what Adobe's website is saying, this is a version 7.0 upgrade.

You could call Adobe and see if they (still) have special older version upgrade rates. As of a year ago they did for 5.5 users... this may well have changed with some of the new policies they are implementing to thwart pirated verisons...

-Floydski

Back