What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you are youtubers?

Aakshat

Power User
I tried once, uploaded my first video, it got pretty good views in very short time, but youtube deleted it for no reason lol.
so just lost the interest in it.

Aakshat

Power User
No it wasnt voilating any rule. coz if it was, they must have sent me mail regarding it but instead of that i recived a copyright notice, lol.
there was nothing in the video that can be claimed as copyright material, just Photoshop on the screen and me talking in the background, no music and in the video i was just creating different shapes using verious methods. i dont think explaining how to make shapes is against any rules.
Maybe Adobe got jealous of me using there software. lol

No I guess they use any AI that detects small channels, Mine also got temporarily deleted then I appealed and got my channel back. AI's usually have 90% accuracy your video must've been 10% that got deleted inaccurately. You should've appealed!

Aakshat

Power User
Yup AI it was.
i did apeal, sent a few long ass mails but only got automated replies.