What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to add a filter?

Lucraiss

As much as I thought I know photoshop enough to be able to help myself, some situations just prove me wrong otherwise... I would like to ask if any of you know how to achieve this filter? I’ve been trying figuring it out for the past month, using different techniques, even trying different apps to help myself a little, nothing will reflect the same quality ever. If you have any suggestions I would be forever grateful, thank you

0DA6FCC8-0E2C-42B8-BE46-A536A1D33CCA.jpeg

Hello and welcome.

Are you wanting this image to be in a 1:1 ratio aspect (square) without cropping or distortion?

I would like to ask if any of you know how to achieve this filter like 1:1 ?
What do you mean by filter?

hello and thank you for your reply.
I would like to kindly ask for any suggestions of how to achieve this “filter” or “effect” on a plain picture. This interior originally is all white. I really cannot comprehend how to make such a nicely made effect covered with beige, a little warm and a little cold tones, yet to keep the other color accents (home decor) so perfectly. Any other aspects really don’t matter in terms of size etc.

77180E9E-2B6F-4E69-BED3-0A2BCCBE0CED.jpeg

CCFB5C67-6282-4C68-8878-59DEE9FCA5A4.jpeg

ps. It is not necessary for these pictures to be edited, I would like to know what could I possibly do to be able to do it myself 😄 thank you

There are many ways to accomplish this!

Here's is one suggestion.

Add a Photo Filter adjustment layer.
Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 6.37.48 PM.png

Set the Photo Filter adjustment layer to Multiply blend mode.
Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 6.37.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 6.37.30 PM.png

Back