What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to draw that line?

raz0r

anyone know how do you draw that line that u see on the attachment i just place?

i took that off of 4templates.com

after getting my magnifying glasses out ha ha ha

I see 2 layers.........
the background of a gradient
a white line with a drop shadow
sfm

thanks.
how do you create a line? cause at my photoshop. the line tool is a arrow and not a line?

also is there a clone tool? cause at this site "metrojokes.com" there are like identical copys of the line.

I see 3 layers raz0r...

1. Gradient Background
2. Black line (shadow)
3. White line (highlight)

Clone tool raz0r? For what purpose, I'm wondering. [confused] Take the above "premise" and repeat where necessary...

wbiss said:
I see 3 layers raz0r...

1. Gradient Background
2. Black line (shadow)
3. White line (highlight)

Clone tool raz0r? For what purpose, I'm wondering. [confused] Take the above "premise" and repeat where necessary...

how do you create the "White line (highlight)"?
i know how to do the shadow part. but never did the highlight thing before.

and to create the link u use the "line tool" right? cause i am still trying to figure out where to find the thing to create the line.. cause it seems that at the line tool all i could create is not a line, but a arrow... maybe my Photoshop is corrupt?

raz0r said:
and to create the link u use the "line tool" right? cause i am still trying to figure out where to find the thing to create the line.. cause it seems that at the line tool all i could create is not a line, but a arrow... maybe my Photoshop is corrupt?
You have probably arrowheads selected.

arrowhead is the only option i have, there is no other toll there but the arrowhead.. and I did the uncheck of end and check start. the arrow head just started the other way

raz0r said:
thanks.
how do you create a line? cause at my photoshop. the line tool is a arrow and not a line?

also is there a clone tool? cause at this site "metrojokes.com" there are like identical copys of the line.
why not just grab a pencil/brush (select size) hold the shift key "draw" a line :B he he he
sfm

sfm said:
raz0r said:
thanks.

why not just grab a pencil/brush (select size) hold the shift key "draw" a line :B he he he
sfm

wow thanks... didn't know the shift key can do that.

;) Check your "line tool" options raz0r, as Gaussian has pointed out!

Make sure that the option boxes under "arrowheads" ARE NOT CHECKED!

Back