What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to edit this?

lifesartnow

Hey guys, I'm new here and this is my first post. I have been into photoshop for a few years but have never really done anything too advanced. I came across these two pictures that I would like to recreate in a different way but I'm not sure how they did it in the first place. I feel like these are pretty basic and the average user would be able to duplicate it so either I could get a couple quick tips or I'm sure someone knows a youtube link of what I'm trying to do and could send it to me.

Thanks for the help!
IMG_20131117_041333_zps94f4204c.jpg
IMG_20131117_041125-2_zps64eb94bc.jpg

Just did a repost on this because the first one didn't upload right away. I will have it deleted as soon as it comes up.

Sorry for the cannabis leaf to any anti marijuana people. this was the only picture i found that gave me the idea of duplicating this effect. I want to make mine with a blown out candle and the smoke from the candle forming into the logo name of the candle company.

Thanks

Sam, you have to much time on your hands lol

Back