What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make a folder in photoshop?

Hypercite

Hi im new here and was wondering how i could make a folder in photoshop.

You know a folder that you can have paper in.
Id apreciate it alot.

The pic below illustrates what i would like to make.

Thnx
Hypercite

PSD

1) Create image Width 600 (Pixels) Heigh 800 (Pixels)
2) Take Rounded Rectangel tool and create square number [1]
- When you created rounded square, righ-click on its layer and choose "Rasterise".
- Hold "Ctrl" and left click on its layer. Pick the colors you wish and choose "Radial Gradient" from "Paint Bucket/Gradient tools" pallete. Fill it closely from the top of the folder to bottom. (dont try to make it same as mine).
- Go to "filters>noise>add noise" put the amount of "1"
- Than go to "Filters>Artistics>Dry Brush" Size - "2", Details - "8", Texture - "1" click "OK".
- Right click on its layer choose "Blending Options", check "Bevel Embos". Don`t change any settings only for angle put "67".
--Than check "Drop Shadow", Distance -"0", Spread - "0", Size - "7" click "OK".
3) Duplicate its layer.
4) Righ click on Duplicated layer and choose "Blending Options".
- Dont change any options only in "Drop Shadow" change "Size" - to "16" click "OK". (You have have something similar to number [2])
- Choose Move tool and click "Ctrl+T". Than pull the bottom folder in 4 directions underneath to make it look like folder.
Basicly you got already folder... you could now create a new layer for black rectangle fill it with black than go filters and choose "Blurr>Blurr more". Than choose "font" and type what ever you need"

Good Luck ;)

psd

For more realistik look, try to use "Burn tool" with very big size and low fill to make shadows.
Here is Basicly what you have to get:

Hi

Thanx alot sergiy
i dont have time now but as soon as possible i will try to make it
and again
thanx alot

Back