What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make this kind of effect in Photoshop ??

Oui je parle français. Merci de ton aide même si ça ne résout pas mon problème. I'm gonna try something else.
About a script if I got time to do it, no problem but I'm very busy right now. And I was thinking to something else, you may try as said Hoogle some ready made scripts or plugins. Try Niksoftware and especially Tonal contrast in it. It has the possibility to work on the areas you want with many settings.

Ty dv8_fx, btw do you know how to bring back the shortcut alt right click that resize brushes? I'm a bit desperated with that! hahaha!
And thank you for your comment as I am a newbie here.

I didn't notice this, sorry.

You mean ALT+Right click+drag to resize brush? It should be there by default. What happened?

I didn't notice this, sorry.

You mean ALT+Right click+drag to resize brush? It should be there by default. What happened?

I don't know what happened, tried everything... preferences, shortcuts, reset defaultsd, open with admin rights etc...
May be now uninstall it and reinstall?

have you got open Gl activated it is needed for these shortcuts
edit>preferences>performance [] check the open gl box
also I tend to use the [ ] keys to change my brush size

Yes try to uninstall and reinstall it. And at the first launch, use the administrators rights !

Le Caire have you obtain a good result with the technic you have show me on the Thomas Muselet Effect ? If you have done it, don't forget to share your PDS with us !

Yes I got GL open, and I have a French keyboard so I needa press Alt Gr first to get the [ and ].?. not fast.
Right now I just right click and get the brush window it's ok but I prefered Alt right click because you can see what u'r doin.
Thank you for your help.

sounds like you have altered the default shortcuts somehow reset your preference file update your video card driver and you should be back on track

No I didn't try to do it and I'm afraid I won't soon. Did you try Nik Software? And yes I will uninstall Photoshop, I just lost Bridge! Incredible! I had my nephew in the room a few hours ago, he's six but likes computers, I don't know if it's him (I'm not even gonna talk about that to him) but I just don't understand how a software can disappear like that! hahaha! Advice to everybody don't forget to save on an external disk every two or three days. Fortunately I did it and hope I will get back what I want.

Back