What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make this kind of radius background

gsmalarm

Banned
Hi guys,

I'm new in here. Now I need to make some banners for website. I found some good design banners with eye catching look.

Please check below attachment.
Anybody can help me to make this kind of radius background ? It seems it's very easy, and maybe just take few steps.

I appreciate even you can give me some tips or which tool should I use to create this kind of effect.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• biometric-fingerprint-lock.jpg
    biometric-fingerprint-lock.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 22
I did upload the attachment, but seem moderator delete it from our original post. I don't know the reason. Anyway, I herein re-upload the file, please don't delete it.

Attachments

• biometric-fingerprint-lock.jpg
    biometric-fingerprint-lock.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
This is one way to create the gradient effect around the edges.

1. Create two layers, a white layer and a gray layer, in the size you desire.

FStep_01.jpg

2. Select (highlight) the gray layer. Open your Rounded Rectangle tool.

FStep_01.2.jpg

Make sure it's set to Path. Make the radius about 30 pixels.

FStep_01.5.jpg

3. Make a selection like this.....

FStep_02.jpg

Right click within the selection and select "make selection".

FStep_03.jpg

When the second widow appears, under rendering, feather radius, enter 30 pixels. Click OK.

FStep_04.jpg

4. Select (highlight) the gray layer....

FStep_05.jpg

Then hit delete.

FStep_06.jpg

If there's any other effects from your example that you need demonstrated, let us know.

Well Sam you made the effort let's hope the OP does.

Yeah Paul, it's always a shot in the dark. Ya never know!

He/she was actually still on line when i wrote that, they have since left the building 'thank you very much':mrgreen:

Back