What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make trees look better? uni task

Looking at the .psd file you have attached, looks like you have gone way over board with masking them. There are lots of elements of the tree's that have also been removed with the background. Work on the mask in Ps so as to not remove any of the trees. An original unedited image would have been better so we can explain the best way to do it.

Stric9, can you please post your channels settings and the blend if sliders so our University student can replicate it himself?

I will say Artem32 that channels based selections take a bit of practice but with effort can produce results that other methods can't produce.

Oh I'm sorry Stric9. I'm asleep at the wheel. I even opened the psd. Out there.

I think I should consider changing my avatar to say "Queen Bee Goes to La La Land"

Last edited:
Thx all for help I appreciate it. So if it is so cloudy and I will add some snow, is there a way to change/remove shadow from house ? obviusly there is no sun shining

Back