What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to retouch this photo, hlp pls!!!!!!

But you disagree with me that the blue channel is still in disrepair?? -there are obvious stripes in it after your correction...
[excited]

Not at all! Somehow, that part of my sentence didn't make it from my mind to my fingers. What I meant to say was that I was able to smooth the green channel somewhat, but the blue channel was still a challenge for the next brave soul...

It still is for that matter. This is acutally turning out to be an interesting Photoshop challenge!

So who's the Channel Chops master for the Blue meanie???

thank for all give me the idea, but.//

i was very happy for all give me the idea.

MsOz,
thank you for your solution, final was ok, but blur than original photo

Blur can be removed with an edge mask. see tutorials forum, "achautauqua on sharpening".

Nice result MsOz, but making the 50% picture smaller is not playing fair :rofl:

Here, I went even further, I made an avatar of it and added a faded auto correction; finally the result we all want and only in 30 sec! :}

:p

Fair had nothing to do with it. I simply wanted to post the original image and the "latest" experiment results. Is your eyesight that bad that you could see no noticible difference? Should get that checked. [innocent]

I know that this topic is old but it was very interesting for me. Here are my results. Plugins used: Neat Image 4.0 ( 2 passes ), some levels adjusting, brightness/contrast and saturation...

Back