What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to transfer image to template? submitting to threadless t-shirts has anyone?

Hi all!
You were very helpful last time w/ my GIF problem. Finally was able to save as a GIF(had to move to my old pc), now i have to do the following and i don't know how. Still trying to submit to threadless t-shirts.com. Can anyone help on how i do that?

1. I need to transfer a design to a template i downloaded. How do i transfer the image over?
2. I need to create a GIF thumbnail. When i click Save to Web, i can save as GIF, the box for thumbnail is greyed out not allowing me to click on it. Is that only way to save a GIF thumbnail??
3. The GIF thumbnail must be 100X70 pixels & under 10kb. Where do i check on that? Image size isn't even close??

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks, Denise

In save for the web, click the tab near the bottom that says Image size. Enter the proper numbers and click apply.
Should give you the optimized file size int he lower left hand corner. If not save it , right click the file and select Properties.