What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how was your day?

Hoogle

Guru
well being a future American leader should finalise any hesitation she may have lol

Vinnie P.

My day is right now, is great.. Today I've tried to feel everything..walking slowly feeling everything..kinda like yoga.. :D

thehughesunit

Horrible. I'm in a police academy and today was pressure point day. I had to be the test dumby for a lot of them.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
not the best of days, been feeling pushed out of everything all day, and I'm thinking of the 'lovely' time I'm going to have in college tomorrow. woo! not

but if nothing else, I successfully attached new brakes to my bike, probably the only thing that has gone well XD

oh well, it's not all doom and gloom, could be worse.

inkpad.t

Guru
Pretty crap so far...

Run out of work for today..... Had No time to Photoshop in last month or more... Not really learnt much just lately and got bogged down with a manipulation i just can't seem to get finished as i have run out of ideas where to take it next.

In trouble with her indoors as i have been on the PC too much both home and at work until now.. kids using the house like they have a right to do as they think...

And its getting worse... So not really a good day ...

I'm going to stop moaning now and just F--- off back to ward 10... at least they understand me..

Oh crap sorry for swearing.

iDad

Guru
Pretty much distressed...:/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That's probably from using your GT-19100
get a real phone, you'll be less distressed
I hear those are more trouble than they are worth

Last edited:

DD-Ripper

That's probably from using your GT-19100
get a real phone, you'll be less distressed
I hear those are more trouble than they are worth

Nah...its my 2nd Photoshopping and gaming device after my Galaxy Note 2...nothing much

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

iDad

Guru
Bought a G note for my son (Xmas) that things Hugh for a phone but the screen great for his purpose(manages his workers scheduling with it)