What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How would you remake this icon?

Aviorrok

Hi,
I just tried to remake this icon. I think my job is not good enough. Would like to see how you remake it to learn more :)

1674134188693.png

Your remake looks great!

You may make the inside color of your remake more opaque if you want it to look like the original. But I like the transparency, looks more like glass.
The original has a slightly darker shadow at it's base with a glow. The glow suggests refracted light through the object.

Otherwise, there's nothing else you really need to change.

Your remake looks great!

You may make the inside color of your remake more opaque if you want it to look like the original. But I like the transparency, looks more like glass.
The original has a slightly darker shadow at it's base with a glow. The glow suggests refracted light through the object.

Otherwise, there's nothing else you really need to change.
Thank you, the original is darker but still have transparency especially on sides and top I don’t know how to get it

Back