What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy...

Rory Tate

I'm an old returning member. My first comment/question is to do with Adobe CC tech support. I recently called tech support but the phone line was just horrible. Placed several other calls but no improvement and I found it difficult to understand the person as English wasn't his native language. So I cancelled my subscription to PS cc as there was no way I'd ever want to deal with that stressful experience again. To the point: Is this my only tech support option with Adobe or do I have other tech support options?

Hey Rory, when it comes to technical issues with Ps you're pretty much stuck with Adobe support or Adobe forums.

We can try to help, but it would only be based on informed opinions and limited, but it never hurts to ask. This forum is more suited for questions about Photoshop Techniques and graphic related subjects.

Sorry that I'm not much help.

Ian, thanks for the reply. I thought my query was a bit of a stretch but I had to ask it.
Rory

Back