What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's this ?

Hi Just gonna use this image as my site's background, so tell me if it can be improved more ? Thanx

EvilNemesis.jpg B7

jonbalza

The logo seems very blurry - was this intentional? I would think that if it was sharper, it would look a lot nicer.

The outer glow around the logo may be a little much as well.

And while you're at it, you may as well go take a look at the starfield tutorial over at www.artofgregmartin.com :

http://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/tuts_arts/making_a_star_field.html

It should make a pretty solid wallpaper when it's done, but translating it over to a website might be difficult. (And then there's the whole discussion about the evils of splash pages... but I won't get into that unless you ask me to.)

Red Rooster

I agree with jon. The text could be a little darker, maybe it is just me but it strains my eyes a bit.

thanx for comments guy, about that starfield tutorial :shocked: But it's in much depth. And about blurring yeah it was ok when before I used the blur tool on it so it also blurred the outer glow effect, any way to avoid blurring layer styles ? And I'll make the bottom text more darker. [sleepy]