What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hue/Sat problem

Hudson

Hello Gurus. I add a new Hue/Sat adjustment layer and make adjustments using the sliders. If I select another layer then re-select the Hue/Sat Layer the 3 sliders have returned to "0" and aren't retaining the slider locations.
Is there a way to retain the position of the sliders? It would help to make further adjustments at another time.
My PS version: 21.2.0 / Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit.

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
Maybe a bug? This never happens to any of my installed versions.

Is there a reason, why you don't use the latest update of PS2020 (v21.2.4) or the latest version which is PS2021 (v22.1.1)?

Hudson

Maybe a bug? This never happens to any of my installed versions.

Is there a reason, why you don't use the latest update of PS2020 (v21.2.4) or the latest version which is PS2021 (v22.1.1)?
I don't rush for new versions of anything so I'm OK to wait. There seems to be a lot of bugs that need to be fixed. I'm a patient fellow. I'll live with 2020 for now.

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
You can install PS2020 & PS2021 side-by-side...

You also missed the last 4(!) updates of PS2020 - why don't you install them to see if they fix your problem?