What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Huge Glare/ Sun Streak

ThatShondaGirl

Hello all,

I was asked to fix this photo however I don't have the skills needed to fix it. Can anyone assist in removing the sun streak/glare?

Thank you so much in advance if you can.

received_368384167950743.jpeg

thebestcpu

Guru
Very tough image @ThatShondaGirl
I tried an approach to remove as much of the haze and and the clarity of the faces to bring attention to their smiles and left some of the sun glare.
Thought it might reduce the distractors enough and bring attention to the people enough to make the image a bit more pleasing.
Hope you like the attempt
John Wheeler

sun-glare-adj.jpg

Rich54

Guru
@Argos, I like yours the best out of the three attempts so far. Good job on the two women farthest away from us—they were the most difficult.

Argos

Guru
Thanks, Rich! The woman on the left was a challenge! The one on the right I almost didn't do anything, with that brightness on the background I prefer not to remove completely the glare, or it would look pasted.

Last edited: