What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hummers

Hatch

Thank you Joy for the kind words on the previous posts.? [excited]
A few humming bird photos from today. I have a pair living close to me. Should be able to capture a few more in the days to come.

000290.jpg

000291.jpg

000292.jpg

000294.jpg

000295.jpg

000296.jpg

000297.jpg

Threw in the lizard and weed just for fun.

Hatch

[

sweet! all of them.

Sean

Guru
Wow, the shots of the humming birds are soo crisp!
Acually...the lizard and the weed are my favorites. ;)

Doc

I always enjoy your photographs...you have real talent.

For those fast moving hummers, have you considered using a photo-electric trigger? Here's a device you might find interesting:

From the website-
The Mumford Time Machine is a programmable controller and intervalometer for special photographic effects. It allows you to trip the shutter of your camera or fire an electronic flash at regular intervals (time lapse), at specific times of day, or in response to trigger events. These trigger events can be sound, light, motion, or electrical signals.

Here's the web site link:
http://www.bmumford.com/photo/camctlr.html

Hatch

Thank you all for the kind words. :) These little birds are a blast to shoot (photograph) LOL, here is one fomr this morning. Need to place the feeder in better light. Since I do not have an external flash and the cameras flash will only shoot up to 1/250th... I was unable to stop the little hummers motion as much as I would like to have. All the other photos taken at high speeds were just to dark to keep. Only day 2 with the feeder, many more shots to try and capture. Thanks for the link Doc, will check into it.

000311.jpg