What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am born

gemindian

I am born,

in this world of graphics thinking all elders will guide me, friends will help me to be a complete pro

thanks
"luv for all "
gemindian

Welcome to the board gemindian :perfect:

We just re-opened today so it still might be quite for a few hours but that will change soon :D

Welcome aboard gemindian. [excited] Yes, you'll find a great group of PSers here who will be happy to help you in your quest to become a PRO! ;)

Welcome to our new baby, gemindian!

In a way, most of us feel re-born, with the birth of the new boards [slick] And you'll find the friendliest, most helpful Photoshop community on the 'net here. Don't be afraid to ask questions; we all have different areas and levels of knowledge, so it's very likely someone will have an answer.

yahhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!
we are here
we are back
we are relieved he he he

ohhhhhhhhh this feels sooooooooo good! :rofl:
sfm

Welcome aboard!!

Dont mind the mess we just moved in!! [sly]

Great avatar, marine! That's really "you!" :perfect:

Hey Gem.......!!!!!!!

Welcome.....

I assure you will be DELIGHTED here at PHOTOSHOP GURU's.
You will for sure.
This will be the best community you have ever seen on the web [honesty]
I thank everybody for bieng so helpful to me, and I again assure that you will be a master soon!!!!!!!! :perfect:

CHEEEERS.........

DZIGN's.

To all my other Brother's and Sister's I am not getting any DOUBTS now a days, This is because I am working on a painting this time and I will present that to you soon............

Back