What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific I am trying to make look like....

Bobzworld

Power User
I am trying to make look like.... that 20th century fox logo with the 3d and spotlights but its not working don't (know what im doing) help
trying.png

Hudson

To copy that logo from 20th Century Fox is a major job. If you just want the 3D shadow that is easy to make. Like this. It needs a clean up, but this is just to show you what I mean.
20th Century.png

Bobzworld

Power User
i tried a few times but couldn't come close, it seems that if someone could make a flat version then render it in the 3d mode then add the background & spotlights. Being disabled it's really hard for me to do. Thank You

Hudson

Is this the shapes you want? I'm no expert at 3D (yet :)). All the spotlights etc can be done on this and the colours can also be changed. Maybe add some textures as well.
COMIC CORPS-3D-C.jpg

Hudson

Nice Thank you. do you have it in PSD form?
I have the PSD file. I was not expecting you to want it and unfortunately I have merged a few of the layers. When doing these types of edits I only rasterise the 3D image to use it as a layer, I don't render it unless it's required. I'm happy to give you the PSD file. How do you want it sent? It's just over 11.5MB in ZIP format (23MB as PSD). I have fast internet but for some reason loading that size as an attachment on this site would take forever.

Bobzworld

Power User
I have the PSD file. I was not expecting you to want it and unfortunately I have merged a few of the layers. When doing these types of edits I only rasterise the 3D image to use it as a layer, I don't render it unless it's required. I'm happy to give you the PSD file. How do you want it sent? It's just over 11.5MB in ZIP format (23MB as PSD). I have fast internet but for some reason loading that size as an attachment on this site would take forever.
i pm my email to you