What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I burned my first....

oooOOOoooo! [excited]

At first i thought this was an effect... was gonna compliment you on the realism of it. hahaa :rofl: :D

How'd ya fry it?

theKeeper said:
oooOOOoooo! [excited]

At first i thought this was an effect... was gonna compliment you on the realism of it. hahaa :rofl: :D

How'd ya fry it?

:rofl: :rofl: that'd be the kind of effect that only comes in my dreams ;)

Well, I fryedd the 3 cds into 1 big cd when my parents and brother were gone. I went into the garage and found my dad's propane can [shhh] [shhh] [shhh] :D
The cd player.. well my brother was "borrowing" it from me... he went to his friend's dorm, they drove a metal spike through the middle of it... and then melted it with one of those torches. They arent as "easy-to-use" as a propane can ;) [shhh]

Ya... ok, i was bored. Dont blame me for burning down the house [innocent] :D

So your brother wrecked your CD player? [stuned] ,man he needs a slap or 6,but I tell you what bud the day will come when he needs you for something and you can flip him the bird as a reply :D

Take some pics of those CDs Alistair,they would make excellent textures for PS and 3D :)

:rofl: :rofl: Alistair

i always had a slightly different idea about burning CD's.... \:]

You, your brother and my daughter would be an outstanding
Demolition Squad :D ;)
If i could only show you what she has done to her Barbies :shocked: [confused] :rofl:

Nikkie

kiwi said:
So your brother wrecked your CD player? [stuned] ,man he needs a slap or 6,but I tell you what bud the day will come when he needs you for something and you can flip him the bird as a reply :D

Take some pics of those CDs Alistair,they would make excellent textures for PS and 3D :)

ya and just image.... im 15... my brother is 19 [stuned] Im sure he'll be needing help from me soon :D

Ya im trying to get some good shots for texturizing :perfect:

Back