What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't get a rotated image to stay rotated

You're welcome @Trevoc
I too learn best visually and appreciative of the many forum members that include visual step by steps in their explanation.
John Wheeler
Not sure if you've heard of the note keeping free app called "Evernote", I have many categories (folders) dedicated to my visual notes, and one of my folder is called "Photoshop". When I see a visual tutorial online, copy each step and paste it to individual notes. I also create my own notes in photoshop and then add the accompanying instructions. I am glad I'm not alone in this way of learning, this is the first time i've met someone that also appreciates visual instructions. Thanks!

Not sure if you've heard of the note keeping free app called "Evernote", I have many categories (folders) dedicated to my visual notes, and one of my folder is called "Photoshop". When I see a visual tutorial online, copy each step and paste it to individual notes. I also create my own notes in photoshop and then add the accompanying instructions. I am glad I'm not alone in this way of learning, this is the first time i've met someone that also appreciates visual instructions. Thanks!
Hi @Trevoc. Thanks for the tip on Evernote and I will give it a look
John Wheeler

Back