What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't hate him/them....Honest

Paul

Former Member
Another member of fergies tribe:)

iDad

Guru
Looks like he just got done saying wasn't me! Lol

Paul

Former Member
You don't realise how funny your comment is mate, theoriginal image is of ryan giggs a footballer for man utd, he got caught cheating on his wife, and him so squeaky clean lol.

thelagger

Ah, his face fits very well in this picture.. something I want to get the hang of. If you'd please visit my thread and give me some advice, i'd appreciate it :D

Paul

Former Member
You may kind sir, i originate from below your location - midlands (black country) to be more precise (Dudley)...
No i am not a baggies fan nor a wolves fan though they are better than the baggies lol, hell the blues are better than them and that takes a lot for a Villa fan to say ha ha.
I suppose your a man U fan or a plastic?
Why ask mate?

No, I support Blackpool, as it where I was born.

Just thinking Oz is a long way to hate Utd from. XP

Paul

Former Member
No mate don't hate them just a few of them, gigs is a cheater on and off the pitch, fergie can't chew gum correctly.
Blackpools ground is probably the coldest in the uk lol.