What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i love portal

The moment I saw the thread I thought "could this be about the game?". And I was right :D

Looking at the picture, the land behind the portal seems different than the one in the picture. Also, you can't make a portal on the glass in the game, I know this could be trivial, but I though I have to say it.

Anyway, it's a very good picture. Thank you for sharing it!

well the portal is not on the glass btw =]
and thanks for the critic i really like to hear peoples opinions and i will take em and learn some more
i think u are right i should have taken a bit more time to do this but its the best i could do during work hours haha
and yeah it does look diffrent than the other walls cause i did everything from scratch and i kinda rushed it at the end ill be sure to try and make another one and maybe take my time with it . but that u for ur opinion fairy =]

You're welcome! so the portal is somewhere behind the glass, that makes sense!

I see, if you're gonna enhance it a bit more, then I would like to see the final version of it :D

Good job done mate, a lot of time and effort - i guess you like the game in question?

Back