What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i made this for my boyfriend

herder123

hey guys nina here, i tried my self and heres what i could make haha hope it isnt to bad any tips on how i could make this better? i want to try to make it atleast better for him and which one do you guys think is the best ?

AZULA AWESOME.jpg

AZULA NEW.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

uwu.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello.

The second and third composite looks to be the best with contrast on the clothing. The face/skin needs to be slightly darkened separately with a curves adjustment layer. Just add the curves adjustment layer, adjust, then use it's layer mask to isolate the face and hands.

herder123

Hello.

The second and third composite looks to be the best with contrast on the clothing. The face/skin needs to be slightly darkened separately with a curves adjustment layer. Just add the curves adjustment layer, adjust, then use it's layer mask to isolate the face and hands.

i hope i can do that

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can!

If you wish, you can upload your PSD file and I myself or someone will help you out by showing you how to do it!

herder123

You can!

If you wish, you can upload your PSD file and I myself or someone will help you out by showing you how to do it!

im really not that smart is this what you mean ?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.psd
    2.6 MB · Views: 3

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No problem. You had me worried! Lol!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes , it's the right file.

Here's an example of what I was telling you about in post #2

I used a Hue & Saturation adjustment layer instead of a Curves adjustment layer, it seemed to have better results.

Attachments

• maxresdefault_02.psd
    2.1 MB · Views: 3

herder123

Yes , it's the right file.

Here's an example of what I was telling you about in post #2

I used a Hue & Saturation adjustment layer instead of a Curves adjustment layer, it seemed to have better results.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU ARE A ANGEL !!!!!!!!!!! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH