What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help getting a .gif file to keep "moving" i

namvet

Power User
Nader ... to save your animation see pic below .. also when you close everthying down keep your psd file (with all the layers in photshop) as you may want to make changes later :perfect:

Nader

okay, thats done...

ive done everything you have told me. now how do i save it and get it to work once i upload it to the web?

Nader

Yes!!!

Im done and it works!! Im sure ill be back sooner or later. Thank you so much for all your help.

namvet

Power User
:perfect:

Nader

im having another problem.....

i have uploaded the finished piece to my website, but it will not appear in my forums for some reason. do you know why?

namvet

Power User
[confused] ... Nader .. dunno, the file size should be ok .. mine was about 21k (from memory) ... try uploading it here (unless it breaks the forum rules) ... if it works here, it should work elsewhere (you can always delete the post here afterwards if you want to)

namvet

Power User
Nader .. ok it works here .. perhaps you need to check your other forums image size/format rules ... maybe the image is too wide/exceeds their maximum allowable frames?? (just a thought) ... if its too wide its no big deal 'cos you can resize the gif in Image Ready without having to mess with each individual frame

Nader

i figured it out

it was something simple......i uploaded the file into muy site. but i didnt change the path that ghost has set for his sig in his profile. i changed the name of the file to ghosta.gif, but his is set for a file called ghost.gif. its fixed!!! thanks..... Visit my site anytime www.fearnoevilclan.com we are a clan who plays the game, "Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Spearhead. Register and leave a post anytime you feel like it!! People cant believe I just starting messing with graphics yestarday, lol.

Nader

namvet

Power User
thanks dv8_fx ... it made a nice change to help someone instead of always asking for help :)

sfm

Guru
missed this one [confused]
great tutorship Namvet :perfect:
well done Nader [excited]
sfm