What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help!!!

docilebob

Power User
Wow. You have a boatload of work to do on this one. I have a fair amount of experience restoring old photos and I woud expect to spend several hours fixing this one. It will involve cloning, healing, color correcton, levels adjustment and some good luck.
How familiar are you with Photoshops' tools ? My first suggestion would be to scan it again and save it as a .tiff. You`ll have more info to work with.

Siddharta

Well I have some expirience with PS, but with web design. I never worked with photos... I will scan one more time. What resoluton do u recomend?

docilebob

Power User
I assume you`re going to reprint it ? 300 DPI is fine.

Siddharta

Yes, this is Deceased brother of my girl.... So her mom would like to have his picture in frame. And I would like to make this picture to look the best. So I would like to ask u if it is not too much trouble for you... When u will have some time, can u play around with this one?

IgniteMe

Hello Sid! ;)

I'd be happy to help you out with this - but Docilebob's right - You need a better scan for optimal results...

Regards,

Paul