What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific I need to make a templet from a picture

leidy1022

Hello all,

My daughter birthday is coming soon, she is in love with my little pony, so I want to make some wings for the party, but I need a templet. So can someone make a templet of a pair of wing from a picture, I need the 2 regular wings and the 2 small inside. thanks so much, I really appreciate your help :).

Attachments

• wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Let us know what you think of the progress so far. Is this what you mean by "Template"?1405-After-Pony-Wings-1@0,25x.png

Attachments

• 1405-After-Pony-Wings-1.png
    882 KB · Views: 1
It looks like all the masks are the same except for the middle one. I will provide a template of the pony mask from original picture as it seems the prettiest of them all.

Let us know if you need changes. As before, you are no doubt aware that the other larger attachment is a higher resolution one.
1405-After2-Pony-Wings-1@0,25x.png

Attachments

• 1405-After2-Pony-Wings-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 2

Back