What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid I need to redo this logo in Vector - 48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
The files are in Winzip format for you to download. If you have any questions, you can contact me,

I need you to replace the word DETROIT with GRIMY but in the form of a weapon as an example, can you?

- The detroit gun on the shirt.
- And then put below the word "skate co" near the trigger of the gun.

Please do it with a vector style (pdf, cdr or ai). I will need it within 48 hours or until May 1st.
Thank you for your time and I hope to choose the best design. Payment will be via Paypal.
Budget: 12$

Thank you in advance.
MK

Attachments

• Material.zip
    64.5 KB · Views: 11
Let us know if I am on a path that is in the expected lines. The logo can be put on the TShirt later.
1857-After-logo-original2.png

May 03, 2023

Thank you for sending me your designs, as soon as possible I will communicate with the Freelancer who has done this job better. It's okay if it takes a few days for me to contact you. Thanks for your understanding :)

HI!
Here is a version where the Y is more distinct
MKCREATIVE.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon sirs
Sorry for the delay in replying. Thank you for sending me your designs, I appreciate your help and this time I have chosen Mr. Kabak's design. I thank Aakshat and Polarwoc for their designs.

Can anyone provide a status report on this job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back