What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D I wanna' know how to get this 3D text effect...

JnthnMtthws

Can someone talk me through how to get this 3D effect on a word?

Thanks in advance for any help <3

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 32
The text shape, I find it difficult to create a good 3D Text, if you can talk me through the background too that'd be a bonus but yea, my main aim is to get the hang of the 3D text :D

Well I cant find a photoshop solution at the moment as I dont have a graphics card installed just onboard graphics so no 3d but this is at a guess ceated in illustrator unless you know a font like it. basically a path is created in illustrator of the text and exported into cinema 4d to make it 3d and the lighting.

This is basically the cinema 4d part you just need to rotate the text and change the font

I think the easiest way to do it is by install 3D maker plugin to your photoshop software. So many free plugin out there. Just google it.

Back