What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

id just like to introduce myself

Geoff

B7 hey guru's! ive just recently joined to this site as i am seeking a way to challenge myself as well as learn a WHOLE lot of new things. i am however, 16. so i am as they say, a 'newbie'. but i hope ill fit in soon.

p.s. ive added my pic in the cannon fodder as somewhat of an initation for myself, if ud like. ;)

Welcome, welcome Geoff and it's nice of you to join :perfect:
Feel free to ask any question you might have, to make any suggestion, to join every project etc etc.

Let's do some Photoshopping! :D

Btw, great avatar! :perfect:

Welcome aboard Geoff! [excited] Age is of no "consideration" here! ;) Enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Geoff! Poke around, join in Cannon Fodder (as you already have) and put your stuff up in the Campfire and Showboard, too. And never, ever hesitate to ask questions :)

Welcome to the community Geoff, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Don't hesitate to start flogging some of the photos in the Cannon Fodder thread either. You'd better get a head start on the calateral damage before everyone else starts in on you. :rofl: [honesty]

to late Mark.............. he he he Geoff has been foddered already! ha ha ha
welcome aboard mate :perfect:
sfm

thanks guys

;) i would just like to thank everyone for their warm welcome! :D u all made me feel at home and in return i will do my best to contribute to this group as best as i can. B7

B7 Cool Geoff! I look forward to seeing your progression as a "newbie". You'll find this site to be most informative and helpful, and when you get going with some of the "challenges", you'll be amazed at what you'll learn! Be sure to tackle a few and post your results! ;)

Enjoy! :D

Welcome Geoff, am at the other end of the age chart, but still a newbie. Have so enjoyed my stay with this group, and know you will too. Look forward to viewing your efforts at PS.

thanks wendy :perfect: thanks juno :perfect: i think ive already learned a lot [excited] i actually re did my avatar with just a FEW of the things ive learned [honesty]

;) Hey Geoff! Cool new avatar! B7

:p Sure Geoff... you THANK the G-Man! :shocked: I suppose that my compliment mean't nothing! :p

;\ Okay Sue... I behave! :D

[doh] [shhh] Just trying to teach the "youngun" some manners!

Back