What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas for logo

nawhedint

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for a logo for our clan page. I'm trying to figure out a unique way to do XA without just doing a plain 3d XA logo. The clan name is xtremeassault

I've put together a few ideas, but they just don't have that wow factor or uniqueness i'm looking for. I am looking to do a one off logo. I really like the logo that ASUS did for Republic of gamers.

ROG.jpg

Any ideas or suggestion are much appreciated!!!!

Here is something we came up with, but it just doesn't feel like the right logo....

xa_final_logo_3.jpg

my photoshop PC is currently updating so i can't get to photoshop. but my suggestion is, remove the circular BG. and put your clan name under the XA. give the X a carbon fiber sort of texturing. and i have an idea to turn the A into a sort of skull, but it may not work out.

I like the logo letters and the idea of the translucent curve across them, but the rest feels too fussy, just too much. It should be clean and simple and this is getting busy. Zee may be right about the circle, IDK. This is a job for some painful editing. You get rid of all those, "oh but I love it" frills, and you've got something. The colors are a bit bland too, but not knowing the game or your clan, they may need to be what they are.

i'm up for any and all ideas/concepts. Just frustrating because these two letters together seem very limited. Atleast, in my mind it seems limited.

I give all peoples, On this forum permissions to edit and re-upload my Picture.
Only to help out my new buddy over there.

I wonder if what you don't like about your logo at present is that it is static whereas your example logo zings. Well, that may be overstated, lol, but it has movement.

if you look I have just deleted all the off topic stuff and now I have to delete another 1

tried a new approach on this:
Xtremeassault.jpg

sorry about the hard Edge, not sure what's going on there i'll have a look in CS5 later on.

any good for an idea? it may be best to not base it upon anyhting in articular and just do something out of the blue :p

Last edited:
Face palm,
We don't know any info on the game so he / she could just throw our works out.
My we acted too fast.

haha! i don't, but thanks!

@mattattack, i am guessing with the word "assault" being in the clan name it was something to do with weaponry, if not, i can turn something into a silhouette and use the same layer style ;)

XAHres.jpg
(click for better quality)

Had another Crack on my main computer, i've got better resources there, i've had to do it High resolution for the text to work properly

Back