What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back from my laparoscopic surgery, my experience. (bye vesicle)

ZeroCool22

Banned
after.jpg
I had surgery on Wednesday around 1 pm and I was discharged the following day at 10 am.

My experience, horrible, I never felt such a strong pain in my whole life, since I woke up from anesthesia to the journey to the private room (luckily my plan covered me a single room without sharing), do not stop screaming of the pain felt, I think they listened to me from outside the clinic, it was a pain on my right side that was excruciating that made me feel desperate, I was trembling with pain (according to them the tremor was the effect of anesthesia) on the stretcher.
Already in the room apart from the serum that they put me put another extra smaller, then I found out that the smaller as they call them "backup" was MORPHINE, there I could be calmer.
But according to the surgeon the operation was very good (he even said that they arrived at the "peritoneum", because I came with a discomfort on the right side and he said that if they could go to explore the area), it took 1 hour and a half.
Now in my house obviously I still have pain and I can not go to bed, when I go to bed it gives me that same pain (less intense but very annoying) on the right side of the chest and a little back also when breathing like stitches, I am sure that is the gas that you get to maneuver the laparoscope more comfortably, I already expected that the air was going to kill me in pain (I see that I have little tolerance to this), I happened with the colonoscopy /endoscopy, but Unlike that, here the air is between the abdominal wall and the organs, there is no quick way to dismiss that gas, so I "try" to sleep while sitting which is also uncomfortable for me.
Then on the side of attention / facilities, etc ... I can not complain about everything from 10, I had TV and air conditioning in the room.

The surgeon behaved very well, he even give me his his Whatsapp, he gave me to take BLOKIUM GESIC, but I really prefer to take TRAMADOL, is more effective against pain, anyway I asked him and he told me if I wanted to take TRAMADOL I took it.
Obviously I am with the diet they gave me, I want to have to make as little force as possible when it comes to defecation.

From what the surgeon told me, these discomforts are caused by the "pneumoperitoneum". The only thing that I hope is that air go away be itself without having to do something "extra".

* In conclusion, if I had known that it was going to hurt in that hard way and that I was going to be left with this big nuisance of the air that I have (which I hope will go away by itself), I would not operate.
As for the holes, it hurtsme when I take a deep breath and swallow the one that is above the navel and the navel also a bit.

PS: I was told that the patches I can take out tomorrow, Saturday, but I think I'm going to leave them another day.

PD2: I already got the TRAMADOL, this afternoon I will start to take it, the pharmacist, I explained the situation and he gives it to me without a prescription, we are going to take it during the week.

I know what you're going through...
I had my gall bladder removed the same way some 20 years ago and it felt like a truck ran over me...
Get well soon.

Let me be the first one to congratulate you @ZeroCool22 on becoming a Guru on PSG! You now have 500 likes and your points are about to increase to 98 as soon as the server refreshes.
It must have been an awesome journey. What better time to reach here than right now to being a smile.

Let me be the first one to congratulate you @ZeroCool22 on becoming a Guru on PSG! You now have 500 likes and your points are about to increase to 98 as soon as the server refreshes.
It must have been an awesome journey. What better time to reach here than right now to being a smile.

Guys, it's 500 posts to get Guru, not 500 likes...

I can erase the bandages of the picture with photoshop if that helps :p:p.

Cheers!

IkMdJak.jpg

Best wishes, my friend! I've been up that road too many times to count. Gall bladder is Hell on wheels. Then I was in a head-on car crash. Shatter my hip, and I had to have a laparotomy. They split me open from sternum, all the way through my navel and passed my waistband. Was weeks before I was even able to sit in a chair comfortable. Many sympathies and prayers, ZeroCool22. You'll get through this! Be strong! And thank God they didn't find cancer or anything worse! We're all rooting for you! :) *tootles you a 'Get Well' skurl on his bagpipe while doing the Lindy-Hop*

Back