What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IM BACK!

extrude said:
Hey guys... thanks for the nice warm welcome back...

Al, gidgit is still used at TG, but the name just became so yesterday eh :D

See you guys on the boards eh :)

Well, good to see you here again too. See you there!

- Al

8} 8} 8} :rofl: Well, look at this cozy group! Nice to see people beginning to find their way back after so long! B7
Hey Gaussian, home again home again you shape shifter, you -- :D [innocent] ...isn't life funny tho... [shhh] ;)

---Maya

sfm said:
.... chasing away the seagulls from my pot plants ... a pigeon was walking through the flat!?

sfm ... attack of the seagulls and a pidgeon invasion!! ... what next??

dv8_fx said:
Blinky deactivated my right save their avatar abilities.? :cry: .......
Vee (dv8_fx) ...? \:/ .... I thought I saw him destroying your 'mouse'?? ....? :rofl: :rofl:

Alistair said:
It's good to see old 'faces' on here? :D
Alistair ... yup, I have a very old face ... thanks for reminding me? :rofl: :rofl:

Gaussian said:
... wait until I'm done with all the improvements ....

\:/ ... hmmn, .... Reg the Renovator? :D .... will he become as famous as Bob the Builder??? :rofl: :rofl:

extrude said:
Wow, is this a reunion or what???? .. Cool, I am in.... Yours truly,
Gidgit... aka xtrude... aka extrude (what happens when your email addy changes)
Extrude ... Welcome back Gidget ... reunion? ... seems so ...? :)

Raven said:
.... Nice to see people beginning to find their way back after so long!....?
Raven .. I absolutely agree!!

dv8_fx said:
Gaussian.... hope there's enough beer around. The big guzzlers aren't here yet...........

Vee (dv8_fx) ... I'll save you some? :D

Gaussian.... about the subject of cats...... here's a gem I came across while clearing my folders. I think my daughter took this after a whole day at the cat show..... :rofl:

ha, that's a terrific pic there DV... very interesting, and fun :)

dv8_fx said:
Gaussian.... about the subject of cats

at the risk of diverting the thread to a cat theme, here's a thought or two:

Everybody else seems to be coming back so I might as well join in the fun as well :rofl:

Alistair said:
I want Wendy here.....
... yes, Wendy (wbliss) .. was a very valuable and valued member here .... I'm sure that if time and circumstances allow that she will return, albeit ocassionally ... but we must be patient? :)

I agree... Wendy, was/is always very kind, and a wizard at her crafts.... she rocks :}

Hi Rick... how's the top of my ole province doing? Do you ever get down to the Peg?

extrude said:
I agree... Wendy, was/is always very kind, and a wizard at her crafts.... she rocks? :}
.... absolutely ... :perfect: :)

Shaun said:
at the risk of diverting the thread to a cat theme, here's a thought or two:

Shaun ... that is soo funny ... if I were to read that list to my cats I know that they would give me "that look", you know, the one that only cats can give ... and I would know that they were saying "..and what's your problem?" ... :rofl: :rofl:

Rick said:
Everybody else seems to be coming back so I might as well join in the fun as well? :rofl:

yep, Rick ... the more the merrier ....? :perfect: ... now I wonder where Gaussian keeps his entertainment account :rofl: :rofl:

hey vee - nice to see you again old Bud, and hi to all the others . I used to hear from Wendy now and then - but not a word for quite a while now :cry:

I talked to Wendy two weeks ago. She went through some tough times, but she's now happier than ever (and busy too). :)

Gaussian said:
I talked to Wendy two weeks ago. She went through some tough times, but she's now happier than ever (and busy too). :)

Yeah, thanks Gauss. It's good to hear that she is alive and well :D

wow that was a lot to read ha ha ha
good to see some images :perfect:
and even nicer to see old and new faces [excited]
In browsing the board I see there have been a few changes - this board has evolved he he he
well children do leave home and return every now and then (why with their hand out is a puzzle tho lol)
heck we are down to 1 out of 6 [shhh] ha ha ha
yes it has been awhile since I chatted with Wendy in fact I was still in Australia lol :surprised:

Back