What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IM BACK!

Wendy welcome back my good friend, I have missed you a lot. Glad to hear all is going well with you. 8)) 8)) 8))

[shhh]I can clearly see that I spoke too soon... Alistair's use of the English language may have improved... but his understanding hasn't.??Phew... it's nice to know that I haven't been gone that long... for he's still a kid!?? :p

OMIGOD, my dear PSG family... THANK YOU so much for your warm and welcoming words to my visit yesterday. Yes, you can blame my good friend sfm for steering me in this direction.

And, Sue, I'm glad that you did!? SFM, I've always admired the way that, despite your even busier than my life, you have managed to keep in touch with me over the years.? I know that at times it was like pulling teeth, but you never gave up on me! Again, I thank you for reuniting me with my psg cyber family.

Extrude (aka "gidgit"), your "Holy PSG Marm... and "howdy" meant a lot to me.? James, we share a little history that I'm proud of and I'm genuinely pleased to see you here. You have so much to offer.? :D

dv8_vx... Vee, thanks for remembering the wine!? 8} I toast you my friend. You're a class act!? :perfect:? 8))

Shaun... thanks for your observation. It warmed my heart to hear your words that it went very quiet when I wasn't here.? ?\:/ [shhh]?

Thanks sPECtre for the "welcome home". In reply, please consider my absence a necessary sabbatical.? [innocent]? :\

Rick... Thank you for your welcome. My friend, I've missed you too and I thank you for the concerted effort that you made to stay in touch whilst I went astray.? :perfect: It didn't go unnoticed.? 8))

Good golly namvet... 'tis always a fine day when I can send a g'day your way.? ;) After all, I once baked chocolate chip cookies for you! Not to mention the fact that you and Mr. Blinkie... well? I hold those days dearly and fondly to my heart.? :rofl: I don't know if you realise this, but the two of you introduced me to IR. What fun to learn in the challenging way that you put forth back then. I have always admired your gumption for that and I know that you're continuing with same!? :} But, be warned, my talents with IR have improved...? [sly]

Alistair, some things don't change and some things do.? :\ PSG (as a result of new ownership) is in state of metamorphoses yet you seem to be as cocky as ever.? [confused] ?:p ?So don't be thinking that I won't be in your face every now and then.? [honesty] ?What has also changed is my level of intolerance. I'm getting old and grumpy Al...? >:O ?;) so when you boast that you have 10 years of? ps experience ... well lad, given the fact that approximately 1/2 of those years were learned at the expense of some of the talented and revered members on this site... if I were you, I'd be just a little more humble.? ?:p ?:p :p I'm hoping, too, that as a (still young) "whipper snapper" you'll also turn out to be a knowledgeable and contributing member to newcomers.? :D ?:perfect:

Again, thanks for the visit, I know that lots of people appreciate this. The way you presented yourself as an active member, is for me in all honesty the prime example as how PSG has to continue to present itself

Thank you. G-Man, it goes without saying...a forum is only as good as its members and I know that you are blessed here.? :perfect: This thread may be a "reunion" for we old-timers, but I'm also confident that it will entice and attract newcomers.? ?B7 B7 B7

I'm looking forward to seeing what Gauss has in store for PSG. We all know what a talented and knowledgeable "techie"? :B and photoshopper he is... I'm confident that the best is yet to come!? %} %} %}

Cheers to all!? 8}? :D :perfect: 8)) B7

Wendy

dv8_fx said:
WENDY.....

I found an old family album.

How's Josh.............

:D Well done Vee! It's true... you are a pack-rat! :rofl:

Geoff is good... thanks for inquiring. He's a busy, busy, lad these days. He's just finished up his 1st year of University (Sports Marketing) and is holding down two jobs at the moment (do you hear that Alistair?)... two jobs whilst studying for his accounting course! He's employed full-time with Tennis Canada (internship) and part-time with the Toronto Blue Jays (marketing). Ought to look good on his c.v. ;) Ask me if I'm proud...? :D You betcha!

Ooooops.... A forgetful PackRat, yes.... Geoff not Josh......... sorry.

And you have all the reasons to be proud of him. Nice to know he's doing well. Send him my best regards. Ask him to drop by just to say hello.

dv8

wbiss said:
[shhh][size=7pt]
so when you boast that you have 10 years of ps experience ... well lad, given the fact that approximately 1/2 of those years were learned at the expense of some of the talented and revered members on this site... if I were you, I'd be just a little more humble. :p :p :p

That many years feels like a couple hours; I have soo much more to learn. With Photoshop, learning is endless 8}
No boasting here.

hey your welcome Wendy
yes I am still busy as always and........... I am planning my wedding :D
Our Thai wedding is not recognised here so we are doing it all over again Jan.
lol juggle family, well meaning relies, clients, websites, exercise etc I will be more than ready for the party at the end of it all 8}
then we head off for a family honeymoon lol yes most of our kids will arrive here for the wedding then head off for the honeymoon all together man it is going to cost a bit ha ha ha

wbiss said:
Good golly namvet... 'tis always a fine day when I can send a g'day your way.? ;) After all, I once baked chocolate chip cookies for you!
... and such fine chocolate chip cookies they were? :D

wbiss said:
Not to mention the fact that you and Mr. Blinkie... well? I hold those days dearly and fondly to my heart.? :rofl: I don't know if you realise this, but the two of you introduced me to IR. What fun to learn in the challenging way that you put forth back then. I have always admired your gumption for that and I know that you're continuing with same!? :}
.. no Wendy (wbiss) .. I really didn't realise that (thanks for sharing that...? :) .. ) .... but that's what I believe PSG and Photoshop and ImageReady should be about ..... some fun mixed in with the very serious 'learning' stuff .... life, with it's pressures and demands would be soooo boring without some fun? :)

wbiss said:
But, be warned, my talents with IR have improved...? [sly]

... not a prob, am sure that 'Blinkey' and 'Wickedy Witch' can cope .... ummm, what's that Blinkey? .. Ok, I'll let Wendy (wbiss) know ..... Wendy (wbiss) ... Blinkey says "bing it on!!" ...? :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Wendy, Nice to see you back

Hi Sue, I was wondering about you too.

Hi again everybody else I didn't get to greet in another thread.

Hi Alistair, sorry you thought I was picking on you. You were so young and fodderable.

...after lurking in the shadows for a few weeks, she finds this thread and decides to slink in and say a quiet...

HELLO

...to my old friends....

Wow. It`s great to see all these people coming home. I wasn`t always a super active member, but I`ve found my way back, too.
Wendy, namvet, Joy, Bubble, sPECtre, Alistair,and all you other old timers : Glad to hear you`re alive and well. Looking forward to getting back on pace around here.

Cookies for all.

cookies.gif

LOL

No problem. Plenty more where that came from.

Back