What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm bored...

Mads_Damm

Hello there, i'm kinda bored right now, so if anyone would write just ONE WORD i will try to make a fitting wallpaper or something:cheesygrin:

Xbox! :p

sorry, first thing i saw.

i got it, right, make me a wallpaper 1280x1024, of an Xbox 360 Super elite 250gb black edition console, that should keep you occupied :p

Do you mean in the picture as a background, or on the car??

And where did you find this pic? Theres been painted black on the door of the car:)

Last edited:
Make an awesome "Naruto" wallpaper!
1280x1024 With naruto himself making some sort of pose, looking into the stars.
then, add the words "For a Friend...". In a font that suites it.
Also, it would be better if "Sasuke" was faded or aligned in the sky somehow.

It's gonna be hard to remove the background on the window of the car, when the quality is so bad. Do you have a pic of the car in a higher resolultion??

ooh.. and thanks for the image searcher links, i didn't find anything for this pic, but i might get to use them later:)

Zee I was in the process of making you a pimped out xbox wallpaper but as I do not convert files from C4D to OBJs for photoshop I am now stuck with all my objects merged as 1 and I cant seem to undo it so my editing has had to stop and I am to lazy to do it all again.
It was pink lol
zeebox.png

Love the naruto wallpaper!
Man, He is cool!
Any who, I Am Anime fan!
Nice work! Although, I am still wondering what that font is.

Also, If you use google chrome you can get similar image look-up add-ons...
I use one called "Image Search Options".
right-click the image and you are off!
Super quick to locate similar images.

Back