What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

im new

jobbey

hi all im new to photoshop about a good year. havnt really tried till 3 mnths ago... love the tutorials teaches me a lot. looking forward to learning more. i am a sponge...

cz-

welcome Jobbey. Pretty new myself, but so far I'm having a blast.. Checking in on the forum every hour, just in case :perfect:

theKeeper

Guru
Welcome to the commnuity jobbe, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't hesitate to jump right in with the crowd over at the "Photoshop Campfire" board. ;)

wbiss

Guru
Welcome to the best and the friendliest PS forum jobbey! :) We're all here to share/learn together...Enjoy! :D

Hanarky

Welcome jobbey :)

I got your message, but I am not familiar with the privat message thingy, so no idea how to send you one back [confused]
Will have to look deeper in this topic, once I get a bit time.
I can send you the psd, but honestly except of that I can't be of much help. I am a newbie too and try and exercise, but sadly, for now I can't remember anymore how I did it, except what you see in the psd. Key was playing with curves for a long time. In zipped format it has still a size of 1,3 MB. So when you still are interested, I would send it to you and you can make with it, what you want.
But I need your email-adress to send it.

Maybe, when you want to find out more, you should post in the thread and all our beloved experts here around can give you the clue, that I don't have anymore.
Oh well, this is really saddening, making good looking pics and not knowing afterwards, how they were done :(|

Hanarky

ljiljana

Guru
jobbey Welcome and enjoy your stay. Here you can learn everyday something new. ;)

Hanarky
Oh well, this is really saddening, making good looking pics and not knowing afterwards, how they were done

:rofl: Been there quite a few times. [upset]

Bubble

Power User
Welcome Jobbey, i have to say that this is the best place for a sponge to be!! :D

Have lots of fun... :perfect:

jobbey

thanks guys... im here to stay. i must say im good at the tuts but on my own im jusnk i dont know where to start

AppleCider

Power User
Hi, jobbey and welcome!

The tutorials are an excellent place to start, and if you're good at them you've got a leg up already :D Mark's tutes are for the thinking, creative person, and the idea is to use them as a starting point, then tweak them, mash them, twirl them, make them unrecognizable!

Start by using your own colors, backgrounds, etc. Use different shapes, too; for example, in the glass button tutorial (the loooong one!) I adapted it to a square, because that's what I needed, and learned a lot about the process and the reason for certain steps in doing so.