What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific I'm planning overbite surgery. Post-surgery look request

Prestodus

Hi,

I'm planning to undergo overbite surgery (slicing the jawbones and "moving" the jaw forward).
The jaw would be corrected approximately 1 to 1.5cm. The chin may or may not be slightly filled to enhance the result.
I would love to get a feel of how my face might change from the side.
There's a lot of pre/post surgery photos on Google which show the different ways the face might change, that could be used as a reference.

I would be very grateful, as the decision to go forward with the surgery is a difficult one to make.

IMG_20200516_094421__01.jpg

Hi Prestodus -
I tried some rough "surgery" for at least an idea on how it might look. I used several other images of overbite surgery as a reference.
Since I don't know exactly what the surgeon is going to do, this is only a very rough guess. Others with some better drawing talent might take a try.
Did the surgoen's office offer to edit your image?
Good luck with the surgery. Any surgery, especially those affecting our appearance, is a difficult decision to make.
- Jeff
overbite edited.jpg

Thanks to all 3 of you for taking your time to help me out. This gives me an insight into the possible outcomes.

Back