What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image Editing, Simple. willing to pay

Russian

Hello i have an Image that was professionally shot, but i need it modified a little.
Job description:
Remove Pearl the is of the right with the yellow screw
remove pearl and ring shadow.
background please make it so it flows nicely and don't have those lines going.
time frame i need it ASAP
so basically have just the ring with a nice background flow. no shadows of the ring and no pink pearl.

willing to pay but i dont have a big budget.

I have paypal ready.
Thanks.

here is the image in jpeg

https://rapidshare.com/files/2547981380/EDDIE-003817.jpg
and here if the full image in TIF
https://rapidshare.com/files/3724544643/EDDIE-003817.tif
note: its in rapidshare so youll have to download it. because the file is 95Mb

i will be online so please pm me. thanks again

thank you guys for the work, but i want to keep my current background but make it flow better, because if you look at it closely it has a lines. but yes that's the idea.

to be honest I prefer with reflection then none lol... And I think ppl misunderstood you, I think they understood you did not want the reflection of the ear ring pearl !
I like yours Idad, cause reflection adds on intensity colors of the ring, but hey I am just a woman looking at a ring (hahahahah I don't wear any sorry)...

At least you have a feminine opinion ;-)

Best of luck

Like this then?

Thats the idea. i just wonder if you didnt modify the ring itself. i know the ring reflects alot but thats ok. the only thing i wanted out is the shadow that the ring made on the background, thats all. but i think you got it

I didn't alter the ring in any way. What I removed besides the pearl is the relfection, not a shadow. Beyond the reflection I do not really see a shadow. If you want to contact me directly use the email rh@digitalphoto-graphics.com. Bear in mind, iDad responded before me and is more than capable of giving you what you want.

it's all Hawkeyes ...... IMO

Back