What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Image request new

Satis

Pls help me with a editing of attached image file..

I want the text 'human" strike through..and replaced with word "student" on next line just below place where human starts..
Font for "student" reqd same as of "human" (if possible, otherwise any other good looking Font for kid will also do)
Thanks in advance...

being human 1.png

The text is not in an existing font but really handwritten.
(notice the different n)
Background.png
But I'm confident that the member that will pick up this request will find a way.

Thanks. ..
I have to print this on t-shirt of navy blue colour.
So can this be of some bright colour ( white or yellow)...
Also, will this print only as letters OR any background image also there..I do not need any bg colour since t-shirt colour will b the only bg colour..

Is t possible to get vector image (without any bg color) of this?
thanks..
If this is still going to printed on a t-shirt you may want this created a bit larger as this one is barely 3 inches wide.

If this is still going to printed on a t-shirt you may want this created a bit larger as this one is barely 3 inches wide.
You are right, i overlooked that..
6 inch wide by 5 inch height are my planned dimensions..

Iam planning to print this on Navy Blue t-shirt with print size 6X5 Inches...

Back