What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ImageReady Rollovers

crystalcreek

Hi, I'm new here :rolleyes:.
I've sliced quite a few homepages in ImageReady before and made rollovers for buttons etc without a problem. For some reason I'm having trouble with a slightly newer version (V9) of the program on my new laptop. I make all the rollover states, select all the slices and 'save optimised' html and images. However, none of the secondary rollover images appear in the images folder, just the normal state pics, so none of the buttons roll. I can't see what I would need to change in the settings to make the program save the rollover alternative images like it used to.
thanks,
Linda

PS: Off to bed now, will check back here in the morning. Hope someone can help :)

Not sure but I know image ready has chahged and doesnot work on newer computers at least newer operating systems on mac

Back