What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important: the future of Photoshopgurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Alistair said:
I don't want to call him Neo... can't I just call him Gaussian???? :cry:

So you don't want to call me Neo...eh?? >:O? :rofl:

Go after his avatar guys!? :D

No, Neo it's going to be.? :p If you still want to call me G-man or the likes, go ahead, but PSG starts fresh... I don't want PSG to drool on old days for too long. Old days are gone, some nice people left, others came back and new wonderful and interesting people joined. Let's not look back as how things were, but use the past as a "guide" how to bring PSG back on track.? ;)

Edit by Gaussian: I'm open for changes, so I'm back with my old nick name, more about the reasoning behind it here: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/index.php?topic=7787.from1152114785;topicseen#msg85244

Alistair

Guru
Neo said:
So you don't want to call me Neo...eh? >:O :rofl:

Go after his avatar guys! :D

No, Neo it's going to be. :p If you still want to call me G-man or the likes, go ahead, but PSG starts fresh... I don't want PSG to drool on old days for too long. Old days are gone, some nice people left, others came back and new wonderful and interesting people joined. Let's not look back as how things were, but use the past as a "guide" how to bring PSG back on track. ;)

Good Idea 'Neo' ;)

I think I'll eventually get used to the name; it's just the Matrix reference that kills me. You don't seem like a Neo to me.

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Alistair said:
I think I'll eventually get used to the name; it's just the Matrix reference that kills me.? You don't seem like a Neo to me.

But you don't seem to me like an "Alistair" to me either. \:/ [confused]:rofl:

namvet

Power User
Alistair said:
You're going to have to talk to my mom about that one? :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... so good Alistair!! .... :} :} :}

MindBender

Guru
Wow................. I wander off for a little bit and the entire world goes crazy!! ;)

Best of luck with everything Mark. We all appreciate you founding and maintaining one of the absolute best graphics sites around for so long!

Gaussian. Good to see things will be in good hands. Welcome into office. :)

$0.02 (belated)

the prisoner

can't believe it; I found PSG, again!

Thought it had disappeared_AND I had just gotten here.
Had some computer probs and when I came back online_whoosh! PSG was gone.

I'm glad the forum has returned: Thank You!

theKeeper

Guru
Thanks MB, appreciate it. :)

Happy to see you found us again the prisoner. Welcome back. :perfect:

SnowDog

Another wayward lamb umm errr Dawg is back. Glad to see one of the Classiest PhotoShop sites on the net is still up and running.

SnowDog

MsOz

Power User
Old dogs, new sites, and learning as we go...

Hiya Reg! Congratulations!
Hiya, Mark! Glad you're still around!

I was researching something or another, and a link took me to an article by Gary over at Graphics.com, which then reminded me about PSG.info, so I clicked to see what was up, and found...nothing but ashes. Some foreign entity has the domain now, evidently, with poor English, and not a word about the site.
I remembered how Mark had been trying for years to get the .com domain, so with crossed fingers, I tried it, and found you guys again! Hooray!

Here's hoping the site starts to pick up again in visitors, to exceed it's former days of glory!

~MO

theKeeper

Guru
Heya MsOz! Happy to see you around again. Glad you took a gamble and won. :perfect:

I have trust that Reg will resurect this ol' dog shortly.

Happy Holidays guys! 8}

Status
Not open for further replies.