What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inspired

Vafann

Guru
YES!!!!!! That is almost exactly what I was looking for all day yesterday!! How did you do that Paul? :)

Paul

Former Member
Two images one of the road with the hole already there, another of earth, i made a new layer then masked out the bits i didn't want blend over the top with a brush here and there, made a new copy over laid that and then adjusted the new copy via light and colour settings.

Vafann

Guru
Two images one of the road with the hole already there, another of earth, i made a new layer then masked out the bits i didn't want blend over the top with a brush here and there, made a new copy over laid that and then adjusted the new copy via light and colour settings.

Oh, damn, the hole was already in road, it´s the hole I wanted to know how to make, not that your image isn´t really cool anyway. :)

Paul

Former Member
looking for hole tut

Last edited:

Vafann

Guru
I have a picture with a dirt road in it. I want to make a hole in that road and have a monkey climbing out of it lol. Any suggestions? :)

Vafann

Guru
Just get image of road and make a circle on new layer invert it and make a new layer again, then warp it inward and down so it looks like the edges have fell inwards.
Oh, I seem to have gotten ahead of you here. OK, that sounds like a good idea, I´ll try something like that! Thanks Paul! :)

Hoogle

Guru
Why not ask paul nicely for his original image and then overlay your picture either by lighten / overlay/ or soft light or maybe more advanced might work if you take your picture then get pauls picture dont insert it but on your layer go to blending option bevel and emboss I think there is an option for a pattern there check that and select texture from image and then use pauls and mask out the rest. However these may not work as simple as suggested without playing with the 2 images.

Paul

Former Member
What do you want? Lol feeling better now i see.

Vafann

Guru
Why not ask paul nicely for his original image and then overlay your picture either by lighten / overlay/ or soft light or maybe more advanced might work if you take your picture then get pauls picture dont insert it but on your layer go to blending option bevel and emboss I think there is an option for a pattern there check that and select texture from image and then use pauls and mask out the rest. However these may not work as simple as suggested without playing with the 2 images.

Thanks Hoogle, but I got impatient and used a brush, I posted the thing in the Graphic design showroom lol. :)