What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in becoming a Moderator for PSG?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone!

This forum is constantly evolving and changing. As a result, we are letting you know that the staff here at PSG wishes to invite those individuals who are avid supporters and active participating members of our forum, to become a forum Moderator.

Please know that this is only the first step and that all interested members will be taken into consideration, vetted, and ultimately interviewed for a Mod position. In complete honesty, not everyone will make it. There are only a few positions to be filled.

Please note that Moderators can change frequently for a variety of reasons. Having your name in the hat would mean that you would be first in line to be considered when a Mod position becomes available. So, anyone interested in becoming a Moderator for the forum please leave a post here in this thread.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It does not matter how well you speak English. It does not matter how long you have been a member of the forum.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any of the staff.

MentosCubing

Power User
So, anyone interested in becoming a Moderator for the forum please leave a post here.
This is not very specific. Should I be interested in becoming a moderator, do I leave a reply to this post, or do I make a new post in the Forum Assistance, Suggestions & Feedback section of the forum?
Please know that this is only the first step and that all interested members will be taken into consideration, vetted, and ultimately interviewed for a Mod position.
Does that include users below the age of 18?