What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TimothyKim

Hello PGuru's: I am a starting Web Development Internet Marketer. My plan is to have a few to several For-Profit Websites in which a % of net profits from each For-Profit goes into a Non-Profit 501(c)(3). The Non-Profit is my dream and gem project, but will take some time in months/years to fully implement into a reality. It is the fundamental and primary "Purpose" at this time in my life. Also, Yoga plays an important major factor and is an integral dynamic aspect of my Self. Since I was very young (7 or so), my Father supported me in the Sciences and my Mother supported me in the Arts. I was very fortunate. I have 5 brothers & no sisters. From that very young age, I had an intense curiosity in all sorts of metaphysical and mysterious areas of life and the world we live in. I say this because I was so different compared to my 5 brothers, even though we were all raised in an identical family environment. I love what I do, but without the daily practice of the "Yoga's" that I have learned to establish in my life, I would be a complete mess & failure on many levels. Again, I am very fortunate.