What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific iOS 16 Wallpaper

willserv

Hi,

I'm trying to customise a new wallpaper for iOS 16 but cant find exactly the right thing due to quality of the photo I'm trying to use. As a workaround I would like to have an existing photo edited, I would really appreciate it! The photo I originally wanted to use is attached as 'image 2' and the photo I would like to have edited is attached as 'image 1'. You will notice the quality of image 2 is not very good and I can't find a better version of it.

Could someone please edit 'image 1' as follows:

- remove the moon
- remove approximately 50% of the stars
- add a comet (example can be seen in 'image 2')

I'm trying to utilise the depth feature on iOS 16 so if the comet could stand out from the background significantly that would be ideal, I would like to have it a bit larger.

Thanks!

image 1.jpeg

image 2.PNG

Never tried this before so took a shot at it...
Note - in the majority of the comet images I saw, the tail pointed it away from the Earth. So I bit of a compromise here...

comet.jpg

Back