What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Iron my blazer (remove wrinkles)

Ven

So on my Amalfi coast trip, I didn't remove my corduroy blazer while sitting in the vehicle, now it's really wrinkled in some pictures. Honestly just the lower back needs ironing out.

20211120_092650.jpg

Smoothed out some wrinkles and also brought the back of the jacket down since it had bunched up
A bit of curves adjustment to brighten things up a bit...

jacket V2.jpg

Smoothed out some wrinkles and also brought the back of the jacket down since it had bunched up
A bit of curves adjustment to brighten things up a bit...

Hi Jeff, look like you had some issues on this one, what technique did you use?

Hi Jeff, look like you had some issues on this one, what technique did you use?
Used a basic frequency separation technique, some cloning, and warping to lengthen the jacket. What do you see?

mainly, I see some issues with the wrinkles because of the cloning tool. I think in this case because the corduroy is not visible because of the shadow, you can use the patch tool, to erase the wrinkles, its a lot easier and doesn't leave those weird pattern on the texture

The overexposure doesnt help either in this case.

jacket V2t.jpg

@Argos - agree with your critique. Outsmarted myself with this trying something new. Not sure what happened at the collar though.

Will have another go in rhe morning.

Back