What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a baby! It's a baby!

Welcome Seth! and congratulations, Gayla and Mark!

(soon, we'll see a new area in the forum: the diapers zone, where mark will be teached, for once) :p

May he and all of you live in prosper and health.

and yeah may we welcome Seth here someday..i'm sure ;)

Ammar

WELL DONE
DON'T WORRY SETH WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO THE REST OF IT!

hey congradulations MARK!!! i wish you and your wife a most blessed lifetime with your son :perfect:

Whoop Whoop!!!! Congrats!!!

*ahem* Nothing wrong with us fishy people either ---- Aquarius is highly overrated. :p

:perfect: The 'updated' website looks fabulous Mark! 8) 8) 8) Keep those pics a coming! :D

Hi There Mark !

Congratulations on the birth of a fine young son;Seth!

Just found this!

regards,

ranger72 8) :perfect:

Boy did I miss this one. Late to the party AGAIN. Congratulations Mark. I'm sure you're thrilled. [excited]

i came fashionably late too... congrats!!! lovely little bundle of crying wet joy...

just one word of advice - DO NOT sing "Rock a Bye Baby" - want him to grow up 'normalish' now, don't you?

haha ya thanks Bubble... the wife and i have already sussed out the rediculous nursery rhymes out there. Man you'd think the authors were a bunch of masocists or something. }:\

Gayla knows a lot of "normal" songs that have very similar melodic qualities to nursery rhymes. She sings those and he loves em. I on the other hand, having a Jazz background, just improvise on the melodies. :rofl: Aaa why not... he knows no different. [honesty]

Mark, just saw this thread ........ belated Congrats, Dad!

Seth, what a cool name, it ranks right up there with my two other favorite names .... Colin and Corwin.

I'm a Marillion fan, so for a girl I've always been fond of Kayleigh (from their album Misplaced Childhood).

Yes, I would definitely say your wife rocks ...

Hey Mark I just saw this thread pop up and I thought you had another one! I was gonna say "OMG you're really liking this Daddy business" and then I saw the error in my thinking! [innocent] [innocent] [innocent] .

Thanks for the update and to know things are going well. Thanks.

:)
Keeper
Having not visited psg for some time, I just discovered the great news! Congratulations to you and your wife on your brand new Seth. Welcome Seth. May you always be happy.

Koula

Back