What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivy

JgraphNet

Power User
I have no idea what I'm doing ... :lol:

This is a commision that after finished went private, because when I saw Katja's original image my first thought was: "It's Poison Ivy !!"

ivy_or.jpg

The commision was far from making a Poison Ivy piece but when finished I had to have a go at it - just to see how it would turn out. Problem is I actually don't know what Poison Ivy looks like but at least I tried making a better version than Uma Thurman ... :redface:

ivy.jpg

Original image by: Iconogenic (Katja de Bruijn)
Additonal stock images: Imagecel
Retouch, montage and artwork: JgraphNet/dkj

Comments and critique is very welcome.
Please respect copyright.

--- DKJ ---

One of the commisions parameters was to extract the model from background down to individual hairstrands.
Think I managed that one quite well ... :cool2:

ivy_hair.jpg

overlay works wonders lol . looks good

Nope ! Uh-uh .. no Overlay in this one and no Calculations or Apply Image ...

"Wanna call it quits or keep playing ?" :cheesygrin:

superduper magnification........ selection must have been very tedious ...... I see the original was on solid color, that can help big time, but as I said Nice job
no games today.........you only run away LOL lol

Well - yeah, it helps having the original in 3000 x 5000 pxl and 300 ppi, but still, the selection was all done by PhS itself.
I'll PM you - tho it's cheating ... /lol/

Running away .... heh .. not really ... the nurses need attention, you know... :naughty:

Ooopss - speaking of which ... someone just came up the driveway... think it's Erin who applied for a position coming for an interview .... :devilish:

apl.jpg

Last edited:
Damn.......................sweet cars and Pretty women............Damn.......... you can wakeup now.....:naughty::naughty::rofl:

Back