What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Javascript plugin

limey

Tried to use Browse in the File menu of Adobe Photoshop CS2 and got this message :
Could not complete the browse command because Photoshop was unable to find the Javascript Plug-in
anyone know where I can find this plug-in to download

limey

Gaussian said:

sorry for not getting back to you Gaussian but I thought I had the Notify checkbox checked but I hadn't.
Anyhow I got my problem solved, it turned out I needed to run some repair tasks.
Thanks for the help, by the way that's a cute little bug you have running around on your post. I tried sqaushing it at first as I get a lot of those coming through my screen at night attracted by the monitor light . :D

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
limey said:
by the way that's a cute little bug you have running around on your post. I tried sqaushing it at first as I get a lot of those coming through my screen at night attracted by the monitor light .

Yes, I saw that bug when I was on a site and also thought it was on my monitor. :D So I "borrowed" the file for a few months.... [shhh]